- National Science Academy
- The development and production of unmanned aircraft systems
- Optoelectronic systems for unmanned aerial vehicles
Optoelectronic systems for unmanned aerial vehicles are television, photo and infrared cameras integrated into the on-board equipment of an unmanned aerial vehicle, intended for surveying terrain areas from a UAV and determining the geographic coordinates of visible ground objects in the daytime in the visible range and in night time in the infrared range. Cameras are integrated with the onboard autopilot.
- Cameras are integrated with the onboard autopilot;
- High efficiency during aeromonitoring;
- Possibility of upgrading to customer requirements