- Ministry of Education
- Francisk Skorina Gomel State University
Francisk Skorina Gomel State University
Francisk Skorina Gomel State University is one of the leading universities of the Republic of Belarus, that was recognized by the national and world scientific community. The University is known for its high educational potential being one of the largest research and development, academic and cultural centers of the Republic of Belarus.
A number of activities are actively carried out in order to supply scientific and technical products for export. Various scientific tools, equipment, new substances, materials and modern technologies are exported from the University.
Technology transfer, know-how, technical support in the implementation of technology
Nanocomposition coatings with anibacterial and osteo-integrating properties. The developed multilayer coating based on Mg + Ca + P2O5 + bisphosphanate is deposited on the surface of the intramedullary implant in order to initiate bone growth and reduce the risk of postoperative complications caused by pathogenic microorganisms.
- coating of finished medical products of various shapes without changing their physical and mechanical properties;
- after coating, the product is immediately ready for use;
- the ability to create coatings with the necessary kinetics of the release of the antibacterial component in biological environments;
- the ability to process a significant number of products in one technological cycle, which significantly reduces the cost of such processing;
- the method does not require the use of aqueous media, is one-stage,
- the coating is carried out without thermal effects on the implant.
Active layers in solar concentrators
The use of active layers in solar concentrators make it possible to convert the radiation of the sun in the blue and ultraviolet range into the radiation of the red and infrared spectral range, which can be absorbed by solar cells and converted into electrical energy by them. When using active layers to increase the efficiency of solar cells due to constant luminescence, the solar cell can work even in the absence of lighting (for example, at night).
Obtained by various methods, luminescent nanoparticles have shown great promise in solar cells, but there are many difficulties for the synthesis of nanoparticles with bright stable luminescence and a long afterglow. To solve these problems, it is proposed to use the sol-gel method. Feature of sol-gel technology: high chemical homogeneity.
Condenser SBTN-sol-gel layers
Condenser SBTN-sol-gel layers for application in non-volatile radiation-stable storage devices. For non-volatile memory devices FRAM, as a modern microelectronic and SHF-element basis, intelligent sensor, administrative and process-execution micromodules for industrial and household appliances.
- Good adhesion to silicon and aluminum surfaces, silicon substrates with platinum tracks.
- Costs saving for the development and production cycles.
- Short recording cycles allow faster programming of devices included into the system and assembly tracks.
- Information is recorded without losses in case of voltage drop
- SBT and SBTN-coatings are resistant to radiation and other types of penetrating emission.