- National Science Academy
- Institute of Mechanical Engineering of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
Institute of Mechanical Engineering of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
State Scientific Institution "UNITED INSTITUTE OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF BELARUS".
Formed on August 17, 1957.
AREAS OF THE INSTITUTE'S COMPETENCE:
- Basic and applied scientific research
- engineering science, mechanics, reliability and safety of machines and technical systems;
- theory of design, modeling, testing, industrial design;
- mechatronic systems of machines and mechanisms;
- new composite, polymer, metal, nano- and microstructured materials;
- friction and wear in machines, structure and surface properties control.
- Scientific and technical activities
- scientific support, organization and coordination of work on the creation of export-oriented automotive and tractor and combine equipment;
- creation of new materials, coatings, tools, technological equipment.
- Other activities
- bench, road tests;
- certification of ground vehicles, machinery and equipment;
- certification of management systems;
- training of highly qualified scientific personnel;
- patent research;
- publication of the international scientific and technical journal "Mechanics of machines, mechanisms and materials";
- publication of the collection of scientific papers "Actual problems of mechanical engineering"
The target audience:
- Manufacturers of electric vehicles and electrical components for them.
- Enterprises, organizations, car repair stations, workshops carrying out repair and maintenance:
- - vehicles, construction equipment, agricultural machinery and off-road vehicles operating in wet, dusty and / or dry conditions;
- for industrial equipment;
- for lubrication of friction units operating under high loads and vibrations (quarry equipment, railway transport, road-building machines, agricultural machinery), at high temperatures (steel rolling mills, forging and pressing equipment, heat and power equipment, furnace fans, supply and exhaust ventilation systems );
- low-, medium- and high-load friction units of equipment for the food and pharmaceutical industries.