- Energy Wind
1931: French engineer George Jay Darrieus developed a vertical-axis turbine called Darrieus and later patented it. This type of wind turbine has a rather narrow field of application, but it is still used today. These small-capacity wind turbines mounted on lampposts are already in use in China.
2 features of our wind turbines
- Our wind turbines are easy to install, maintain and operate.
- Produce energy in any wind direction (feature of the rotor structure)
- Low noise level. (<45 dBa)
- Operates at low wind speeds. (from 2m / s)
- Environmentally friendly energy. (no emissions into the environment)
- Ability to use in conjunction with solar panels.
- Wind turbines in comparison with other renewable energy sources have high economic efficiency.
- Private enterprises.
- Residential fund.
- Agricultural production.
- City authorities and self-government bodies
пр-т Победителей 20/2, 220020, Минск, Республика Беларусь