Baltic Hospitality Awards 2023
The Baltic Hospitality Awards is an annual event that recognizes outstanding achievements and excellence in the hospitality industry across the Baltic region. It celebrates the best individuals, teams, organisations, enterprises and other hospitality businesses that provide exceptional services and experiences to their guests, colleagues, clients and who have achieved great results and have been a great example in supporting the Baltic hospitality industry.
NBHF team is announcing for the second year Baltic Hospitality Awards candidacy open for applying! We are looking for the Best of the Best in Baltics. Three categories with criteria and information of applying is found below.
The Winners of 2022 listed here
Application period is now closed and results will be announced at New Baltic Hospitality Forum, October 12th
- Leader under 40 years
- Period of assessment/ have achieved measurable results in period of 2021 - 2023
- Creative leadership: Share an example/ your success story
BEST NEW NEW OLD CONCEPT
- The product should be traditional, but the way of presentation/ sales is totally new
- The concept should be new/creative on the market
- The product or service should already be on sales and available for purchase the product was presented in 2022-2023
Share with us more info and earn some extra bonus points:
- Sustainability, local community support
- Social media presence
- International coverage and recognition/ global contribution
- International scaling/ implemented internationally
- Online application
- Uploaded video in English which highlights the criteria (and extra bonus points) and shows Why Are You The Best of The Best. Video should be 1.5 min - 3 min long.
We have extended the application period which is open til August 1st, 2023. Winners will be selected by international expert jury based on the materials provided. Winners will be awarded during NBHForum Gala Awards Ceremony in October 12, 2023 in Riga, Latvia.
Application process is closed for 2023!
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org