The Estonian Unemployment Insurance Fund’s virtual Work and Career Fair is happening for the sixth time. Over the years, both the possibilities of the fair and the audience have expanded - in autumn 2022 more than 29,000 visitors participated. This is the big event of the year, where you too have the opportunity to be in the spotlight!
With us, you can show your institution to tens of thousands of curious people who are looking for new challenges in the world of education or work, who are consciously developing their career and who want to choose a suitable employer or school for their work or studies.
Participation in the fair is FREE for everyone, and you can register for the fair as an exhibitor from 10 March to 4 April.
Registration form for employers
Put your company on the screen!
Are you an employer?
In addition to announcing job vacancies, the fair is a good opportunity for you to introduce your company and opportunities to work there. That way, you can fill vacant positions with suitable employees. Design a unique virtual fair booth where you:
- Highlight job and internship offers;
- Are available for interested people to reach out to using a convenient chat room to answer questions;
- Organise online meetings and conduct job interviews;
- Invite people to get to know the company by participating in a virtual house tour or through photos/videos.
NB! Employers participating in the fair must have at least one job offer added to the unemployment fund portal (www.tootukassa.ee).
Choose a combination of the above that suits you or organise something completely new! It is very easy to participate – just fill out the registration form below. Throughout the process, you will be supported by the Unemployment Insurance Fund and the OnlineExpo team in technical matters and other relevant questions.
Guide to build a Stand
- How do I enter the OnlineExpo environment?
- How do I add information to my booth and make changes/updates?
- How do I change the name of an existing booth?
- How do I add a subtitle/slogan/motto? What is it?
- What should I write in the main text field?
- How do I add a promotional offer?
- How do I make changes to the content block?
- How do I delete added images?
- How to change the order of the images?
- How do I permanently delete an added content box?
- How to add a logo?
- How do I add a main banner?
- How to add contact information?
- Why is there two separate fields for a web address?
- How do I add address and map information?
- How do I add a link to documents and presentations?
- How do I add contacts?