- The World of Careers
- Career counselling
Discover yourself and your potential!
Take part in career counselling if you want:
- discover suitable job opportunities and think about your suitability for the job you want;
- learn about your skills and knowledge to keep up with changes in the world of work;
- consider the options for moving into learning and how to balance time between work and learning;
- find new opportunities if, for whatever reason, you can no longer work in your old job;
- set goals and an action plan to achieve your career dreams.
You can choose whether you want to talk to a career counsellor by phone or online. The online meeting will take place in a Microsoft Teams environment, and a camera and microphone are essential. Once you have registered, we will also send you an email notification. You can register up to one hour before the service starts.