- Windrox OÜ
The tasks of a technician-glass installer are:
- Repairing breakages on car windows
- Replacing car windows
- Recalibrations of in-vehicle driver assistance systems
- Advising clients on professional topics
- Supporting customer service in the performance of the agency's work and better customer service
The work of a technician-glass installer requires independence and technical savvy;
the ability to use repair tools and computers; preferably English language proficiency and previous work experience in a similar position or field.
- Field-based training and new knowledge in the field of customer service and automotive;
- Knowledge support and training developed by the international company Belron®;
- Opportunity to work with the best tools in the field;
- Opportunity for self-improvement and development. A youthful, friendly and supportive team;
- Stable income and benefits and interesting work in an economically strong company.
- Salary from 1200€
If you need more information on how to apply for a job, how to prepare your application documents or how to go to a job interview, you will find the information you need. You can watch a range of career-related videos, try an asynchronous job interview with an artificial intelligence and, if you want, take part in workshops or career advice sessions until 22 April, subject to availability.