- We employ pastry chefs and production workers
We employ pastry chefs and production workers
WAITING FOR YOU
- Dutifulness and punctuality in the performance of your duties
- Willingness to work in a teams
- Stable and secure employment in a modern company
- Very good working conditions and competitive salary
- Personal development and career opportunities within the company
- Fun social events
- Gifts on holidays
- Sports allowance
- Partial lunch compensation
2018. completed in Tartu in 2010, the modern production building is clean, spacious and bright. It offers a great place to work every day and learn new skills Pagarini OÜ world-class production environment and the most modern technologies
The company provides in-depth on-site training for all new recruits.
A professional education or previous work experience would be an advantage
If you need more information on how to apply for a job, how to prepare your application documents or how to go to a job interview, you will find the information you need. You can watch a range of career-related videos, try an asynchronous job interview with an artificial intelligence and, if you want, take part in workshops or career advice sessions until 22 April, subject to availability.