- The first nation to embrace ChristianityChristianity spread in the Armenian kingdom, now defunct, soon after the death of Jesus, although it was not until the early fourth century that it was adopted as the state religion. Nevertheless, Armenia did so before any other country on the planet
- Yerevan is 29 years older than Rome It is one of the oldest capitals in the world. The city was founded in 782 BC
Embassy of the Republic of Armenia in the Baltic States
Embassy of the Republic of Armenia
08124 Vilnius, Lithuania
- Estonian citizens can visit Estonia without a visa for a maximum stay of 180 days.
- Valid passport is necessary for travelling at least 6 months after the end of the trip
Russian citizens with permanent residence permit in the EE
- Russian citizens can visit the country without visa for not less than 90 days
- A valid passport is required for the trip at least 6 months after the end of the flight
Not the citizens of the Russian Federation with a permanent residencepermit
- Visa is needed. Traveller should apply independently to the Consulate of Armenia.
1. We strongly recommend to take out travel insurance for the whole period before the flight.
2. We recommend to register on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Estonia before the trip
3. To visit the Nagorno-Karabakh region on your own, please read the rules for obtaining a visa. Visas are required for all passport types and the representation is in Yerevan