- Estonian Football Association
Estonian Football Association
The Estonian Football Association (EFA) is the country's largest sports organisation, which organises the work of the national team and their home matches, runs the Estonian adult and youth championships and various cup competitions, trains referees and coaches, licenses clubs and players, develops regulations, develops infrastructure, etc.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Estonian Football Association is looking for
A SEASONAL ASSISTANT WORKER
Estonian Football Association is the largest sports organisation in the country, which manages the work and home games of the national team, organises Estonian adult and youth championships and various cup competitions, educates referees and coaches, licenses clubs and players, develops regulations, advances infrastructure, etc.
EFA vision: Football – our opportunity and responsibility for developing Estonia
The main tasks of an assistant worker include:
- Maintenance of the Lilleküla football complex and surrounding football fields and buildings
- Other various assistant work for the upkeep of fields and buildings
A suitable candidate:
- Has good physical form
- Is diligent and punctual
- Is prepared to work in a team to achieve common goals
- A friendly collective and team events
- International event organising experience
- €5.3 hourly pay
- Seasonal work period: From May to 31 October 2022
Beginning of work as soon as possible
Working time: full time, Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00
Deadline for application: 17 May 2022
Contact person: Evely Veski-Palu, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need more information on how to apply for a job, how to prepare your application documents or how to go to a job interview, you will find the information you need. You can watch a range of career-related videos, try an asynchronous job interview with an artificial intelligence and, if you want, take part in workshops or career advice sessions until 22 April, subject to availability.