- Strzemiński Academy of Fine Arts Łódź
Strzemiński Academy of Fine Arts Łódź
ASP LODZ CREATES ARTISTS
We educate designers in the fields of fashion, jewellery and textiles. Our students can specialize in various areas: design of clothing, fabrics, printed fabrics, jewellery, footwear and leather articles. The unit providing education in these fields is the oldest and biggest in Poland. Its beginnings date back to 1946. Władysław Strzemiński, the Academy’s co-founder was among its creators.
Another thing which distinguishes the Academy is its tradition of teaching composition based on the methods of Avant-garde visionaries such as Wasilly Kandinsky or Katarzyna Kobro. The composition course is strictly specific to the Academy of Fine Arts in Łódź and you will find it nowhere else. The course is realized at both of the Academy’s faculties: Faculty of Fine Arts and Faculty of Design which gives our graduates a signature level of sensitivity in that field of creative arts.
We train highly-trained specialists in the areas of printmaking, graphic design, painting and multimedia design, basing on a solid background in general art practice and theory combined with knowledge of modern work tools. Special attention is paid to students’ independent decision-making and the constant expansion of their professional knowledge.
- Educational programmes in our studios allow students to develop their abilities in accordance with the traditions and values of Wladyslaw Strzeminski, our patron, but at the same time they can enjoy the benefits of new technologies and boldly face the rapidly changing reality.
- Students can make use of our rapidly developing infrastructure and new facilities dedicated to excellent learning outcomes. We are proud owners of the Fashion Promotion Centre, Science and Art Centre and Academic Centre of Design.
- Our graduates have no problems finding employment. Many of them also start their own businesses.
- We know how to teach, but, most importantly, we have a wide range of skills and resources to support the teaching process – both in terms of specialized technologies and skills related to specific design disciplines, as well as general art and theory.
In the academic year 2020/2021 the Strzemiński Academy of Fine Arts Łódź is taking part in the programme ‘Solidary with Belarus’, which helps students from Belraus to finance their stay in Poland thanks to a special scholarship
PLEASE NOTE – studies in ASP Lodz is provide in polish languages.
More Expo showcases
Contacts of organizer
Беларусь, г. Минск